1. SetupChop the garlic and peanuts. Grind peanuts into a fine powder for toddlers. Cut the pepper into pieces. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems. Cut the lime in half. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces.
2. Cook the riceRinse the rice. Bring a pot of water with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of boiling water. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat 10-12 minutes.
3. Cook the chickenIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the chicken pieces2-3 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and reserve.
4. Make the sauceIn the same pan, add the peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and the chili flakes, to taste. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the peanut butter, the coconut milk and 120 2P | 180 3P ml of water. Mix well.
5. AssembleReturn the chicken, lower the heat and cover. Simmer for 8-10 minutes. Add the honey, the fish sauce and the lime juice. Mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken in peanut sauce with the rice. Garnish with the cilantro leaves and the peanuts. Bon appétit!