30 min. | 760 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the Brussels sprouts into quarter. Cut the lime into quarters. Grate the carrot. Thinly slice the green onion. Roughly chop the peanuts. Chop the garlic.
2. Cook the Brussel Sprouts Place the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes until browned.
3. Make the sauce In a bowl, whisk the peanut butter with 2 2P | 3 3P soy sauce packets, the garlic, 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of sugar, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of rice or cider vinegar, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water and the juice of half a lime. Set aside to serve with the noodles. In another bowl, combine the remaining soy sauce with the chili sauce mixture. Keep 3 2P | 4 3P tbsp. aside and marinate the pork chops in the remaining sauce.
4. Cook the noodles Bring a pot of water to a boil. Seperate the noodles with your fingers then cook the 1-2 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse. Toss the noodles with the peanut sauce, roasted Brussels sprouts, carrot and green onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the pork Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the pork chops 3-4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
6. Plate your dish Slice the pork and serve with the rest of the chili sauce, the noodles and garnish with the peanuts and lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!
85mlSauce Mix (sweet chili sauce,fish sauce,oyster sauce)
What you need sheet pan, pot, strainer, pan, tongs, bowls, whisk
% daily value
% daily value