1. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta8-10 minutes until tender. Keep about 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain.
2. SetupChop the garlic, the sage and the oregano. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half. Cut the bacon into pieces.
3. Cook the baconPlace the bacon in a cold skillet. Then heat the pan over medium heat and cook the bacon until crispy, 6-8 minutes. Remove from the pan, place on paper towels and set aside.
4. Cook the Brussel sproutsIn the same pan, add the Brussels sprouts and cook for 6-7 minutes. Remove and reserve.
5. AssembleIn the same pan, add the butter and brown for 2-3 minutes. Lower the heat to low and add the garlic, the oregano and the sage. Cook 1-2 minutes and add the milk and the cream. Simmer for 4-5 minutes. Add the the pasta, the parmesan and a little of the pasta cooking water.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta. Garnish with the bacon and Brussels sprouts.
Kids can break up the Brussels sprout leaves to make it fun and easy to eat. Bon appétit!