1. Adjust the steps of the recipe for your childrenTo respect the food preferences of our children, it's possible to adjust the recipe for them. Let the children stretch the dough with their hands and a little bit of flour. Plus, they will also get to garnish it with their favourite ingredients.
2. Cook the baconPreheat the oven to 425°F. Place the bacon slices in a skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Cook the slices 3-5 minutes per side until crispy. Place on a paper towel.
3. SetupThinly slice the pepper. Chop the parsley. Drain the pineapple and cut into smaller cubes if you wish.
4. Roll the doughRoll the dough with the flour to make a large pizza or smaller individual pizzas. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
5. Garnish the doughMix the tomato paste with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Brush the pizza with the tomato paste. Add the bell pepper, pineapple, crumbled bacon and mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe and garnish with parsley. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste. Bon appétit!
1unitOrange Bell Pepper(s)
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you needsheet pan, pan, rolling pin, paper towel