1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the daikon and cucumber into small cubes. Thinly slice the radish and green onion. Cut the carrot into thin strips or grate it, as desired. Cut the tortillas into small triangles. Cut the salmon into cubes.
2. Marinate the daikonPut the daikon and carrot in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the vegetables and let marinate.
3. Cook the chipsPlace the tortillas on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Drizzle lightly with oil and cook in the oven for 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
4. Cook the salmonHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Pat the salmon dry. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the salmon cubes 2-3 minutes until colored.
5. Prepare the mayonnaiseMix the mayonnaise with 2-3 tbsp of water and the sesame seeds.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the tortillas with the salmon, vegetables, spicy mayonnaise and cilantro. Bon appétit!