1. SetupCut the cherry tomatoes in half. Chop the onion and herbs. Drain and rinse the corn. Put the broth cube in 3.5 2P | 5 3P cups of warm water.
2. Cook the tomatoesHeat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, tomatoes and fenugreek for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add the barleyAdd the tomato paste, 1 tsp. of sugar and the barley and mix well. Gradually add the broth until it is all absorbed and the barley is tender, about 20-25 minutes. Add the corn and mix.
4. Add the yogurtAdd the yogurt and herbs and mix. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the risotto and garnish with the sunflower seeds. Bon appétit!