35 min. | 766 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Caution spicy pepper! If you have sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for a milder taste. Chop the chili pepper. Cut the tomato into quarters. Slice the shallot. Cut the chinese broccoli into pieces. Cut the lime in half. Separate the cilantro and the basil leaves from the stems.
2. Cook the noodles and the chinese broccolis Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles. Cook 1 minute. Remove and reserve. Add the Chinese broccoli and cook 3-4 minutes. Drain and reserve.
3. Cook the meatballs Season the ground beef with salt and pepper. Form 4-5 meatballs per person. In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the meatballs 4-5 minutes on each side.
4. Make the broth In a pot over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the red curry paste, to taste (caution! spicy) and the curry powder. Cook 1-2 minutes. Add the bouillon cube 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water and the coconut milk Mix well, lower the heat and simmer 6-8 minutes. Add the tomato quarters and simmer another 1-2 minutes.
5. Plate your dish Serve the beef meatballs with the noodles and the chinese broccoli. Add the broth and garnish with the shallots, the lime wedges, the basil, the cilantro and the chili peppers, to taste . Bon appétit!
30mlRed Curry Paste
1unitBeef Broth Cube(s)
1unitFresh Chili Pepper
What you need Pot, strainer, pan.
% daily value
% daily value