1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into thin fries. Put onto a sheet pan lined with baking paper. Mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake the fries in the oven for 10-12 minutes. After cooking, remove the tray from the oven for step 3.
2. SetupCut the tomatoes in half and scoop out the flesh. Finely chop the parlsey, the cilantro and the garlic.
3. Prepare the tomatoesMix the panko with half of the garlic and Grana Padano, salt, pepper and a drizzle of oil. Garnish the tomatoes with the panko. Add the tomatoes to the sheet pan with the fries and cook for 12-14 minutes until the fries are cooked.
4. Cook the meatAdd salt, pepper and oil to the meat. Heat a pan or grill over medium-high heat. Cook the meat for 3-4 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Remove from the pan and let rest. Cut off the stems of the beans. Add it to the pan with a bit of water and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
5. Make the chimichurriMeanwhile, mix the parsley, the cilantro, half of the garlic, the chili flakes (to taste, spicy), 1/4 cup of oil and 1 tbs of cider or wine vinegar. Add salt and pepper. Make the chimichurri without the chili flakes for your children.
6. Plate your dishServe the meat with the chimichurri, the tomatoes, the potatoes and the green beans. Serve each part of the meal family-style and let your children make their own plate. Bon appétit!