40 min. | 523 kcal | easy | |
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic and the shallot. Slice the mushrooms. Cut the potatoes into sticks. Take out the striploin to let them come to room temperature before cooking. In a mortar or using a bowl, lightly crush the pink peppercorns.
2. Make the fries Spread the potato sticks out on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
3. Make the sauce In a pan over medium-high heat, add a tbsp of butter. Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and the shallots and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add 0.5 2P | 1 3P bouillon cube the pink peppercorns and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of water. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, add the cream.
4. Cook the steak In a pan, over high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Season the beef striploin with salt and pepper. Once the pan is hot, add the beef striploin and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or according to the desired doneness. Leave to rest for a few minutes before cutting.
5. Plate your dish Serve the beef striploin with the creamy mushroom and pink peppercorn sauce and the fries. Bon appétit!
400 g Beef striploin
400 g Russet Potato(es)
2 unit Garlic Clove(s)
100 g White Mushrooms
120 ml Cream 18%
30 ml Pink Pepper
0.5 unit Beef Broth Cube(s)
1 unit Shallot
What you need Baking sheet, pans.
% daily value
% daily value