Beef Strip Loin with Herbed Garlic Butter
with Pont-Neuf style potatoes and sautéed balsamic vegetables
35 min. | 521 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Bake the potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into large rectangles. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with half the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 28-32 minutes. When the fries are done baking, mix with half the herbs.
2. Setup Chop the herbs. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes. Cut the mushrooms in 2 or 4 pieces depending on the size. Grate the garlic. Thinly slice the onion.
3. Make the butter Mix 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of butter with the garlic and half the herbs. Set aside.
4. Cook the vegetables Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan with 1 tbsp of butter. Cook the onion with 1 tsp of sugar, salt and pepper for about 3-4 minutes. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes. Deglaze with 1-2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and 1 tbsp of water. Cook 1-2 minutes. Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the pan.
5. Cook the meat Pat the meat dry. Cover with the rest of the spices. Add salt and pepper. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan over medium high heat. Cook the meat 2-3 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness.
6. Plate your dish Top the meat with butter and serve with the potatoes and balsamic vegetables. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Parsley and Thyme
150gWhite Medium Mushroom
8gSpice Mix (steak spices,paprika,onion powder)
What you need pan, bowl, sheet pan
% daily value
% daily value