25 min. | 777 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the couscous Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pearl couscous and cook for 6-8 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
2. Setup Chop the mint and the parsley. Slice the cucumbers and the radishes. Cut the lemon in half. Cut the pita into pieces.
3. Cook the pitas In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the pieces of pitas 1-2 minutes on each side or until they are golden and crispy. Remove, place on paper towels and season with salt.
4. Cook the beef strips In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the beef strips, season with salt and pepper and cook 1-2 minutes on each side. Once the meat is cooked, remove and cut into pieces, if desired. Put them back into the pan and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Make the couscous salad and the za'atar oil In a bowl, mix the pomegranate molasses with the juice of half a lemon and a drizzle of olive oil. In another bowl, combine the couscous, the cucumbers, the radishes, the mint, the parsley and the pomegranate molasses sauce . Season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, mix the za'atar with a drizzle of olive oil.
6. Plate your dish Serve the beef with the couscous salad. Top the yogurt with the za'atar oil and garnish the salad with the crispy pitas. Bon appétit!
250gInside Round Steak
1unitFresh Mint and Parsley
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
What you need Pot, Strainer, Pan, Bowls, Paper towels.
% daily value
% daily value