35 min. | 743 kcal | easy | |
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop half of the onion and thinly slice the rest. Chop the cilantro. Cut the lime in half. Drain the black beans.
2. Make the black bean mixture In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the chopped onions 2-3 minutes. Add the tomato paste and the spice mix number 1. Mix well and add the black beans. Mash the black beans lightly with the back of a wooden spoon. Add 120 2P | 180 3P ml of water. Lower the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cook the tortillas Brush the tortillas with olive oil and spread on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-6 minutes. Once out of the oven, when the tortillas are still hot, sprinkle with the spice mix number 2.
4. Assemble Separate the cheddar cheese between half of the tortillas and place a second tortilla on top of the cheese. Return to oven for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
5. Make the sauce and the pickled red onions In a bowl, combine the sliced red onions with 2 tbsp of vinegar, 2 tbsp of water and 1 tbsp of sugar. Add a pinch of salt and mix well. Reserve. In another bowl, combine the guacamole, the sour cream, the lime juice and the cilantro.
6. Plate your dish Garnish the tostadas with the black bean mixture, the sauce and the pickled red onions. Bon appétit!
1 unit Black Beans
12 unit Corn Tortilla(s)
60 g Mild Cheddar
1 unit Red Onion(s)
30 ml Tomato Paste
1 unit Guacamole
1 unit Cilantro
1 unit Lime
1 unit Sour Cream
22.5 ml Spice Mix(chili powder,garlic powder,cumin powder,smoked paprika)
25 ml Spice Mix(garlic powder,dill,smoked paprika)
What you need Baking sheet, pan, bowls, strainer.
% daily value
% daily value