1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425 °F. Chop the ginger. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems. Cut the lettuce into pieces. Remove the ends of the mini-peppers and then slice them. On a separate cutting board, cut the chicken into strips. Place the corn flakes in a plastic bag and crush them well to make breadcrumbs.
2. Bread the chickenIn a bowl, mix the chicken strips with the buttermilk and season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, add the corn flakes. Coat the chicken pieces in the corn flakes pressing firmly, so it adheres well.
3. Cook the chickenSpread the breaded chicken strips on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking. Once cooked, cut into pieces.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the spicy mayonnaise with the maple syrup, the ginger and 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
5. Plate your dishServe the breaded chicken pieces over the romaine lettuce. Garnish with the peppers, the cashews, the cilantro leaves and the sauce. It's possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone garnish their salad. Bon appétit!