Breaded Chicken Salad
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425 °F. Chop the ginger. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems. Cut the lettuce into pieces. Remove the ends of the mini-peppers and then slice them. On a separate cutting board, cut the chicken breasts into strips. Place the corn flakes in a plastic bag and crush them well to make breadcrumbs.
2. Bread the chicken In a bowl, mix the chicken strips with the buttermilk and season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, add the corn flakes, and season with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken pieces in the corn flakes pressing firmly, so it adheres well.
3. Cook the chicken Spread the breaded chicken strips on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking. Once cooked, cut into pieces.
4. Make the sauce In a bowl, mix the spicy mayonnaise with the maple syrup, the ginger and 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
5. Plate your dish Serve the breaded chicken pieces over the romaine lettuce. Garnish with the peppers, the cashews, the cilantro leaves and the sauce. Bon appétit!
2 unit Chicken Breast
30 ml Cashews
4 unit Mini colorful peppers
1 unit Cilantro
1 unit Romaine Lettuce Heart(s)
80 g Corn Flakes Cereal
60 ml Buttermilk
30 ml Sauce Mix(mayonnaise,sriracha)
20 ml Maple Syrup
1 unit Ginger
What you need Baking sheet, bowls.
% daily value
% daily value