1. SetupSlice very thinly the fennel and the radish, using a mandoline or a knife. Chop the garlic and the dill. Zest the lemon. Slice the pork in half horizontally.
2. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the tahini with the yogurt, the garlic, the lemon zest, half of the dill, 4 2P | 6 3P tbsp. of water and lemon juice (to taste). You can adapt the sauce according to the food tastes of the family by leaving items to add to the taste during the service. Add salt.
3. Bread the porkPut the panko in a bowl. Put 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of the sauce in a bowl with 1-2 tbsp. of water. Add salt and pepper to the pork. Dip the pork in the sauce mixture then coat with the panko.
4. Cook the porkWarm up a generous drizzle of vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pork chops for 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
5. Make the saladToss the cabbage with the fennel, the radish, the sumac, the remaining dill, a drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of sugar and some lemon juice (to taste). Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe pork chops with the yogurt sauce and the coleslaw. Bon appétit!