1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Slice the brie and the pear. Cut the croissants in half, lengthwise. Cut the lemon in half.
2. Cook the croissantsPlace the croissants on a baking sheet. Place the brie slices on the bottoms of the croissants. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until the brie is melted and the croissants are lightly golden.
3. Make the sauce and the saladIn a pan over medium-high heat, toast the walnuts4-5 minutes. Remove and set aside. In a bowl, combine the honey and the dijon mustard. In another bowl, mix the half of the arugula with the juice of half a lemon, the walnuts, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. AssembleGarnish the croissants with the pear slices, the rest of the arugula and the honey and mustard sauce. Close.
5. Plate your dishServe the croissants with the arugula salad. Bon appétit!