1. SetupCut the sweet potatoes into medium sized cubes. Chop the onion, garlic and spinach.
2. Cook the onionHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and sweet potatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add the brothAdd the red curry paste and mix. Add the lentils, broth cube, 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water and the coconut milk. It's possible to reserve a little coconut milk for serving if the children prefer a milder flavor. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and cook for 18-22 minutes.
4. Add the spinachAdd the spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the dhal with the naan bread. Garnish with cilantro leaves and lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!