1. SetupChop the parsley and half of the onion. Slice the rest of the onion. Cut the potatoes in half. Cut the ends of the green beans.
2. Make the caramelized onions and the cripsy onionsIn a pan over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the chopped onions5-6 minutes until golden brown and caramelized. In another pan over medium-high heat, heat a generous drizzle of oil. In a bowl, add the onion slices and the buttermilk. In another bowl, add the flour. Dip the onions in the flour and coat well. Once the oil is hot, fry the breaded onions2-3 minutes until they are crispy. Remove and place on paper towels. Season with salt.
3. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the caramelized onions with 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of the dijon mayonnaise and half of the parsley.
4. Make the potato saladPlace the potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10-12 minutes. At the end of cooking, add the green beans and cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain. In a bowl, combine the green bean, the potatoes, the rest of the parsley, 2 2P | 3 3P of the dijon mayonnaise and 1 tsp of wine vinegar. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook the meatballsForm one beef patty per person. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the patties4-6 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Add the cheese slices and cover to melt.
6. Plate your dishToast the buns if desired. Garnish the buns with the sauce, the beef patties and the crispy onions. Kids can garnish their own burger. Serve with the green bean and potato salad. Bon appétit!