1. Cook the spaghettiPreheat the oven to 425° F. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti8-10 minutes. Drain and reserve around 1 cup of the cooking water. Drain and return the pasta to the pot.
2. SetupChop the garlic and the parsley. Cut the bread in half, lengthwise. Let the butter soften for a few minutes.
3. Make the garlic breadIn a bowl, combine half the softened butter with half of the garlic and half of the parsley. Spread on the slices of bread and bake for 6-8 minutes.
4. Cook the mushroomsIn a pan over medium-high heat, add the rest of the butter. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add the rest of the garlic and the parsley and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the parmesan with 1 tbsp of ground pepper and 120 2P | 180 3P ml of the pasta cooking water. Mix well. Add to the pot with the pasta over low heat and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta with the garlic bread. Garnish the pasta with the mushrooms.
If the kids don't want mushrooms, just leave them in the middle of the table. By being exposed, they will become familiar with this food. Bon appétit!