1. Adjust the steps of the recipe for your childrenTo respect the food preferences of our children, it's possible to adjust the recipe for them. Let the children stretch the dough with their hands and a little bit of flour. Plus, they will also get to garnish it with their favourite ingredients.
2. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Mince the red onion. Coarsely chop the nuts. Chop the tomatoes and the spinach. Crumble the feta.
3. Cook the onionAdd the onion to a pan on medium heat with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 7-8 minutes. Add the spinach and the tomatoes and cook 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Roll doughRoll the dough with the flour until you reach the desired thickness. Put on a lined sheet pan.
5. Garnish the pizzaAdd the mozzarella, the onion mixture and the feta on the pizza dough. Cook in the oven for 14-16 minutes or until golden.
6. Plate your dishServe and garnish with the walnuts and the honey. Bon appétit!