1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the zucchini into small cubes. Chop the garlic. Cut the bacon into small pieces.
2. Cook the baconPlace the bacon in a skillet and heat on medium-high. Cook 5-7 minutes until crispy. Remove from the pan and place on a paper towel. Reserve the bacon fat in the pan.
3. Roll the doughRoll the dough with 3/4 of the flour to make a large pizza or smaller individual pizzas. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
4. Make the sauceAdd the zucchini to the pan with the bacon fat. Cook 2-3 minutes over medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the rest of the flour and mix. Add the cream and the mozzarella. Stir over medium heat until the cheese is melted. Remove from the heat. Add pepper.
5. Bake in the ovenTop the pizza dough with the cheese sauce, bacon, chili flakes to taste and Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes.
6. Plate your dishMix the arugula with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Serve the arugula with the pizza. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!