35 min. | 730 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop half of the onion. Cut the rest of the onion into pieces. Chop half of the cilantro. Coarsely chop the garlic and the chili pepper. Cut the green onions into pieces. Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes.
2. Make the seasoning mixture In a blender, or using an immersion blender, make a purée with the green onions, the garlic, the chili peppers, the onion pieces, the whole cilantro, the lime zest, the lime juice and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of vinegar. Mix well, season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the onions In a large pan, over medium-high heat, add a generous drizzle of oil. Add the spices and the bay leaves. Cook for 1 minute. Add the onions and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the seasoning mix and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes In the same pan, add the potatoes and mix well. Lower the heat, add 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of water and cover. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
5. Add the chickpeas Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Add to the pan and mix well. Cover and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Warm up the naan bread, if desired. Serve the curry with the naan bread. Garnish with the yogurt and the chopped cilantro. Bon appétit!
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
1unitFresh Chili Pepper
6.5gSpice Mix (cari de madras,cumin seeds,turmeric powder)
What you need Pan, Bowl, Immersion blender.
% daily value
% daily value