1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Zest the lime and cut it in half. Chop the garlic. Roughly chop the cilantro. Slice the radishes. Cut the tomato into quarters. Cut the lettuce into thin strips.
2. Make the sauceIn a blender or using an immersion blender, make a sauce with the chipotle sauce (caution! spicy), the tomatos, the garlic and 1 or 2 tbsp of water. Season with salt and pepper and place in a bowl.
3. Assemble the enchiladasDip the tortillas in the sauce. Place a small amount of the mozzarella chesse in the center of the tortillas and roll up.
4. Cook in the ovenPlace the enchiladas in a baking dish. Spread the rest of the sauce on the enchiladas, if there is any left. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
6. Plate your dishTop the enchiladas with the lettuce, the yogurt sauce, the crumbled feta and the radishes. Make a salad with the rest of lettuce, radishes and yogurt sauce. Bon appétit!