1. Prepare the dry mixturePreheat the oven to 300°F. In a large bowl, combine the oats with the cinnamon, chia seeds, flour and a pinch of salt. Let your children develop their cooking skills by inviting them to mix all the ingredients together.
2. Prepare the wet mixtureMelt the butter completely, then mix it with the maple syrup and vanilla. Add this mixture to the bowl with the oats and mix.
3. Bake the granolaSpread the granola mixture on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 24-27 minutes or until browned.
4. Add the coconutWhen there are 12 minutes left to the granola, add the coconut to the pan. Return to the oven.
5. Plate your dishServe the granola with the yogourt and the raspberries. Bon appétit!