45 min. | 814 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. Bring a pot of water with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of boiling water. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. Setup Chop the garlic, the ginger and the parsley. Slice the onions and the cabbage. Peel and cut the carrot into slices. Peel and cut the sweet potato into cubes. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces.
3. Cook the chicken In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the chicken pieces 2-3 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper, remove and set a aside.
4. Cook the vegetables In the same pot, lower the heat and add the onions, the garlic and the ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 0.5 2P | 1 3P can of tomato paste and the fish sauce and cook for another minute. Add the vegetables and cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Assemble and simmer Return the chicken to the pot with the vegetables. Add 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes. In a bowl, combine the peanut butter with 2-3 tbsp of the broth and add it to the pot and mix well.
6. Plate your dish Serve the mafé chicken with the rice. Garnish with the parsley. Bon appétit!
2unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
0.5unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need Pots.
% daily value
% daily value