1. SetupCut the pepper into strips. Chop the tomatoes and the parsley. Zest the lemon and cut it in half. Cut the chicken into cubes. Peel the shrimps if desired.
2. Cook the chickenHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add the red pepper strips and the spices, and cook for another 2 minutes. To help your children get accustomed to new flavours and develop their tastebuds, you can reduce the amount of spices to make sure the dish isn't too spicy.
3. Cook the orzoAdd the orzo, 0.5 2P | 1 3P broth cube, 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water and the tomatoes. Bring to a boil, lower the heat to medium low and simmer for approximately 7 minutes.
4. Cook the shrimpsAdd the shrimps and the green peas. Cook for approximately 5-7 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed. Season to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the paella with parsley, lemon juice and zest. Bon appétit!