35 min. | 731 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the pasta Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spinach in the water for 1 minute. Remove the spinach from the pot with a slotted spoon and place in a container. Add the pasta to the pot of water and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse to cool.
2. Cook the chicken Pat the chicken dry. Add salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the chicken 4-5 minutes on one side. Flip the chicken, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes over low heat until the center is cooked. Leave to rest for 3-4 minutes on a board then slice thinly.
3. Setup Cut the tomato into cubes. Chop the shallot. Chop the nuts. Slice the zucchini into rounds.
4. Make the pesto Add the basil, the juice of half a lemon, half the walnuts and half the parmesan to the container with the spinach. Add 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of olive oil and reduce everything to a pesto with a hand blender or in a food processor. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the zucchini Heat a drizzle of vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the zucchini slices for about 2 minutes on each side until browned. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Mix the pasta with the pesto, chicken, vegetables, remaining walnuts and remaining Parmesan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add lemon juice if desired. Bon appétit!
30gGrana Padano Cheese
What you need pans, pot, strainer, bowl, hand blender
% daily value
% daily value