1. Setup Chop the onion, the garlic and the parsley. Cut the carrot into cubes. Slice the mushrooms and the Brussels sprouts. Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes.
2. Make the mashed potatoes Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer 10-15 minutes until tender. Drain and mash with 1 tbsp. butter and a little milk. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
3. Cook the chicken Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the chicken 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and reserve.
4. Assemble and simmer In the same pan, add the carrots and the onions and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, the olives and the spices. Return the chicken, lower the heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Make the Brussels sprouts In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the Brussels sprouts and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of butter and the garlic, season with salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the mashed potatoes and the Brussels sprouts. Garnish with the parsley. Bon appétit!
360 g Chicken Thighs
300 g Yellow Potato(es)
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
6 unit Brussels Sprouts
1 unit Organic Nantes carrot (s)
1 unit Yellow Onion(s)
100 g Cremini Mushrooms
1 unit Diced Tomatoes
30 ml Black Olives
1 unit Fresh Italian Parsley
15 ml Spice Mix(dried oregano,dried thym,chili flakes)
What you need Pans, pot, strainer.
% daily value
% daily value