1. Cook the chickenPreheat the oven to 400°F. Place the chicken thighs on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt, pepper and 1/4 of the spices on the chicken. Bake in the oven for 26-30 minutes.
2. SetupChop the onion and garlic. Thinly slice the pepper into strips. Roughly chop the kale leaves.
3. Start the sauceHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the onion, bell pepper and garlic for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the flour and rest of paprika and mix 1 minute. Add the tomato sauce, 1 tbsp. of sugar, the broth cube and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 7-8 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Add the sour cream, mix and cook 1-2 minutes.
4. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles5-6 minutes until tender. Drain then mix with butter or oil and salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
5. Cook the kalePlace the kale on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the sauce, noodles and kale. Bon appétit!