40 min. | 507 kcal | easy | |
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the naan bread into pieces. Cut the carrots in half lengthwise. Cut the lime in half. Chop the parsley and the garlic.
2. Cook the carrots In a bowl, combine the honey with a drizzle of olive oil. Place the carrots in a baking dish and pour the honey mixture over the carrots. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 25-30 minutes. Once cooked, garnish with the parsley.
3. Make the dukkah In a skillet over medium heat, toast the almonds 3-4 minutes. Using a mortar and pestle or a small food processor, crush the almonds into small pieces ). Add the spice mix and season with salt.
4. Cook the chicken In a bowl, mix the chicken thighs with a drizzle of olive oil and the juice of half a lime. Coat in the dukkah mixture and place on a baking sheet. Cook for 15-18 minutes.
5. Make the yogourt sauce In a bowl, combine the yogurt, the garlic and the juice of half a lime.
6. Plate your dish Serve the dukkah crusted chicken with the carrots, the naan bread and the yogurt sauce. Bon appétit!
4 unit Chicken Thighs
1 unit Greek Yogourt 2%
1 unit Lime
1 unit Honey
1 unit Naan Bread
1 unit Fresh Italian Parsley
6 unit Rainbow Carrots
45 ml Almonds
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
30 ml Spice Mix(cumin powder,coriander powder,smoked paprika,grilled sesame seeds)
What you need Baking dish, baking sheet, pan, bowls, food processor.
% daily value
% daily value