35 min. | 622 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the couscous Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the israeli couscous and cook for 6-8 minutes. Drain and reserve.
2. Setup Preheat the oven to 450°F. Chop the garlic, the parsley, the dill and the pistachios. Zest and cut the lemon in half. Dice the zucchini. Cut the bread into pieces.
3. Cook the chicken meatballs Slightly moisten the bread with water and then squeeze out the water. In a bowl, combine the ground chicken, the bread, half of the parsley, half of the dill. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Form about 4-5 meatballs per person and spread on a baking sheet. Cook in the ovem for 12-15 minutes.
4. Make the couscous salad In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the zucchini for 4-5 minutes. Add the curry powder and the garlic and cook for another 1-2 minutes. In a bowl, combine the zucchini, the cooked couscous, the pistachios, the currants, the rest of the dill, the rest of the parsley, the juice of half a lemon and a drizzle of olive oil . Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Make the harissa sauce In a bowl, mix the yogurt, the harissa, to taste , the lemon zest and the juice of half a lemon. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken meatballs with the couscous salad and the harissa yogurt. Fun fact: Harissa is a chilli puree from Tunisia. It is a condiment widely used in North African cuisine. It is made with roasted red peppers, baklouti peppers, spices, herbs and garlic. Bon appétit!
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
1unitFresh Parsley and Dill
30mlDried Raisins Corinthe
1unitSlices of Bread
What you need Baking sheet, bowls, pan, pot, strainer.
% daily value
% daily value