35 min. | 774 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Zest the lemon and cut it in half. On a separate board, cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise.
2. Cook the pasta Once the water is boilling, add the pappardelle. Cook 4-6 minutes. Before draining, keep about 1 cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain and set aside.
3. Bread the chicken In a bowl, place the eggs and the chicken and season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the panko, half of the grana padano an the oregano and season with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken in the panko mixture. For an even crispier chicken, return the chicken to the eggs and then coat again in the panko.
4. Cook the chicken In a pan over medium-high heat, add a generous drizzle of oil. Once the oil is hot, cook the breaded chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove and place on paper towels.
5. Assemble In the same pan, remove the excess oil, add the spinach and the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Lower the heat to a very low heat and add the pasta. In a bowl, combine the rest of grana padano, the lemon juice, the lemon zest and 180 2P | 250 3P ml of the pasta cooking water. Add to the pasta while stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes over very low heat. At the end, add the parsley.
6. Plate your dish Serve the breaded chicken with the lemon pappardelle. Bon appétit!
180gEgg Pappardelle Pasta
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
60gGrana Padano Cheese
What you need Pot, strainer, bowls, pan, zester.
% daily value
% daily value