1. SetupBring a saucepan with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil for step 2. Cut the zucchini into small cubes. Cut the tomato into small wedges. Thinly slice the onion. Grate the cucumber. Zest the lemon. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. Cook the riceAdd the rice to the pot of boiling water. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat. After cooking, add some butter, to taste, with some salt and pepper.
3. Cook the zucchiniWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the zucchini cubes for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Add salt and pepper. Put them in a bowl with the tomatoes, the onion (to taste), the lemon zest, a little lemon juice, a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper.
4. Cook the chickenMix the chicken cubes with the spices, a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper (to taste). Thread the chicken cubes onto the skewers. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan, if needed. Cook the skewers for 4-6 minutes on each side over medium heat until the chicken is cooked. For the BBQ: Preheat grill to medium high heat. Add skewers and cook, turning occasionally, until the chicken is completely cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
5. Make the tzatzikiWhile the chicken cooks, mix the yogurt with the grated cucumber, a drizzle of oil, some lemon juice (to taste), some salt and some pepper. Let your children develop their cooking skills by inviting them to mix all the ingredients together.
6. Plate your dishServe the skewers with the rice, the tzatziki and the salad. Bon appétit!