1. Cook the potatoesCut the potato and the broccoli into small pieces. Put in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil and cook for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain then mash with the chimichurri spices, some salt and some pepper.
2. SetupThinly slice the cucumbers. Cut the beans in two. Cut the pickle into very small cubes. Grate the carrot. Zest the lemon.
3. Make the mayoMix the mayonnaise with the pickle and a little lemon juice, to taste. Add pepper.
4. Make the saladsWarm up a drizzle of vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the beans for about 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Put the beans in a bowl with the cucumber, the lemon zest, the lemon juice (to taste) and a drizzle of olive oil. In another bowl mix the cabbage with the carrot, 1 tbsp. of the mayonnaise, some cider vinegar (to taste), some salt and some pepper.
5. Cook the pattiesMix the mashed potatoes with half of the panko. Form patties with the mash. Put the rest of the panko on a plate. Coat the patties in the rest of the panko. Add a generous drizzle of vegetable oil to a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the patties2-3 minutes on each side or until browned. Be careful, the patties are delicate.
6. Plate your dishToast the buns in a toaster. Garnish with the mayonnaise, the patties and the coleslaw. Serve with the cucumber salad. Bon appétit!
2unitBrioche Burger Buns
100gSliced red cabbage
6gChimichurri Spice Mix
What you needPot, Strainer, Potato masher, Pan, Bowls, Spatula, Box grater.