1. SetupChop the garlic and mint. Cut the pepper and onion into thin strips. Cut the lime into quarters.
2. Start the sauceAdd a drizzle of oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the garlic and curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, 0.5 2P | 0.5 3P broth cube, 1 tbsp. of sugar and 2/3 2P | 1 3P cup of water. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the fishPat the fish dry. Add the fish to the pan. Reduce the heat to medium and cook 5-7 minutes until fish is cooked through. Add the edamame and cook 1-2 minutes. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
4. Cook the couscousBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the couscous6-7 minutes until tender. Drain. Mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dishServe the fish in a bowl with the couscous and garnish with mint and lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!