1. SetupChop the garlic, the capers, the basil and the dill. Mince the red onion and the fennel.
2. Cook the fishIn a pan over high heat, heat a drizzle of olive oil. Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper. Once the pan is hot, cook the cod fillets2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Make the sauceIn the same pan, over medium heat, add the capers and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the basil, the juice of one lemon and 1-2 tbsp of butter. Return the cod fillets and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
4. Make the saladIn a bowl, combine the arugula, the fennel, the dill, the red onions, the dijon mustard and a drizzle of olive oil. It's possible to put all the ingredients in the center of the table to make a salad bar.
5. Plate your dishServe the cod fillets and garnish with the sauce. Serve with the arugula and fennel salad. Bon appetit!