1. Cook the macaroniBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the macaroni9-10 minutes until tender. Drain.
2. SetupThinly slice the mushrooms. Chop the garlic. Mix the ricotta with the garlic and egg. Add salt and pepper.
3. Cook the mushroomsHeat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms3-4 minutes until browned. Add the beef and spices and cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the tomatoesAdd 1 2P | 1.5 3Pcan of tomatoes and 1 tbsp sugar. Cook 2-3 minutes. Add the macaroni and ricotta mixture and mix well. Adjust the salt and pepper.
5. Cover with mozzarellaGarnish with the mozzarella, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes over low heat.
6. Plate your dishServe and garnish with the basil leaves.
Children can add the basil themselves. Bon appétit!