35 min. | 673 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the corn In a pan, grill the corn for 3-4 minutes on each side. Once cooked, remove the corn kernels from the ears with a knife.
2. Setup Chop the cilantro and the garlic. Separate a few lettuce leaves and cut the rest of the lettuce into pieces. Cut the lime in half.
3. Make the corn mixture In a bowl, combine the corn with the eggs, the flour, the cheese, half of the cilantro and 2-3 tbsp of water. If the mixture is too thick, add a little more water. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the corn fritters In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of vegetable oil. Add about 2 spoonfuls of the corn mixture. Make 2-3 fritters per person. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels.
5. Make the sauces In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, the garlic, the chipotle powder, to taste and the juice of half a lime. In another bowl, combine the juice of half a lime, the rest of the cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil.
6. Plate your dish Toast the burger buns if desired. Garnish the buns with the lettuce leaves, the chipotle aïoli and the corn fritters. Serve with the salad. Garnish the salad with the cilantro sauce. Bon appétit!
2unitBrioche Burger Buns
1unitGrean Leaf Lettuce
What you need Pan, bowls, paper towels.
% daily value
% daily value