1. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghettini and cook for 6-8 minutes. Keep about 0.5 cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain and set aside.
2. SetupChop the garlic. Coarsely chop the basil. Cut the lemon in half. In a bowl, mix the shrimp with the cajun spices, to taste (caution! spicy) and a drizzle of olive oil.
3. Make the pestoIn a blender or using a hand mixer, make a sauce with the basil, the garlic, half of the arugula, the grana padano, the juice of half a lemon and 60 2P | 90 3P ml of olive oil. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the shrimpIn a pan, over medium-high heat, add the shrimps. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of butter. Mix well, cook for another 1-2 minute, season with salt and pepper. Remove and set aside.
5. AssembleIn the same pan, add the pasta, the pesto, the cream and a little of the pasta cooking water. Mix well.
6. Plate your dishServe the pesto pasta. Garnish with the shrimp and the rest of the arugula. Bon appétit!
40gGrana Padano Cheese
5gCajun Spice Mix
What you needPot, Strainer, Pan, Blender or Hand mixer.