1. SetupRoughly chop the nuts(reduce to a fine powder for little ones). Thinly slice the green onion. Cut the peppers in 2 then in 4. Chop the garlic. Cut the chicken into thin strips.
2. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta8-10 minutes until tender. Keep 1/4 cup of the cooking water and drain.
3. Cook the chickenHeat a skillet over medium-high heat. Dry roast the cashews for about 3 minutes until colored. Remove from the pan. Add a drizzle of oil. Cook the chicken strips for 5-6 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the pastaAdd the peppers and cook 2-3 minutes. Add the pasta and mix for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the sauceIn a bowl, mix the cream with the garlic, soy sauce, the curry paste and 0.5 2P | 1 3P tomato sauce, 1 tsp. sugar and the cooking water. Add to the pasta and mix. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Cook 3-4 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta and garnish with the nuts and green onion. Bon appétit!