1. SetupThinly slice the leek. Chop the garlic, parsley and spinach. Crush the nuts.
2. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta4-5 minutes until tender. Keep 1/2 2P | 2/3 3P cup of the cooking water then drain the pasta.
3. Cook the leekHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the leek3-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the garlic and spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Toast the nutsHeat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Toast the nuts3-4 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the pan.
5. Add the creamAdd the cream and blue cheese to the pan with the leek. Mix over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add the pasta and the cooking water and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta and garnish with the parsley and nuts. Bon appétit!