1. SetupCut the broccoli into small pieces. Roughly chop the Swiss chard stems and leaves. Mince the basil.
2. Toast the pankoBring a pot of water to a boil. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the panko and the spices. The spice mixture is spicy, depending on the tolerance of each, it is possible to reduce the quantity, or to keep a portion of panko without spices. Cook 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the pan.
3. Cook the broccoliAdd a generous drizzle of oil to the pan. Add the broccoli and Swiss chard stems. Cook for about 5 minutes until colored. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the Swiss chard leaves and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
4. Cook the noodlesCook the noodles in the water 4-5 minutes until tender. Drain.
5. Add the noodlesAdd the noodles, cream, pesto and the basil. Mix and cook 1 minute.
6. Plate your dishServe the noodles and garnish with the parmesan and the panko. Bon appétit!