Creamy Soba Tofu Noodles
with cucumber, radish, corn, bok choy and a peanut, ginger and lemon sauce
30 min. | 629 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cut the tofu into small cubes. Thinly slice the cucumber and the radish into half moons. Thinly slice the bok choy. Zest the lemon. Peel and chop the ginger. Chop the cilantro. Drain and rinse the corn.
2. Cook the tofu Warm up a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the tofu cubes and cook for 4-6 minutes or until browned. Add salt and pepper.
3. Cook the noodles Cook the noodles in the pot of boiling water for 2-4 minutes or until tender. Drain.
4. Add the vegetables Add the corn and the bok choy to the pan with the tofu. Cook 2-3 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Make the sauce In a bowl, vigorously whisk the peanut butter with the ginger, the soy sauce, the lemon zest, the juice of half a lemon, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of sugar, 1 tbsp. of rice or cider vinegar and 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water until the sauce is smooth.
6. Plate your dish Mix the noodles with the tofu, the raw vegetables, the sauce and the cilantro. Adjust the salt and pepper, to taste. Serve and add lemon juice, if desired. Bon appétit!
2unitBok Choy Bonsai
What you need Pan, Pot, Strainer, Tongs, Bowl, Whisk.
% daily value
% daily value