1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Thinly slice the pepper. Chop the shallot and cilantro. Cut the tomato into cubes.
2. Prepare the crepesIn a bowl, mix the flours with the milk, 1 2P | 1 3P egg and a pinch of salt. Make sure the pancake mix is quite liquid. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, pour in a small ladleful of the crepe mixture and turn the pan so that the mixture spreads all over in a large, thin crepe. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side. Repeat with the remaining pancake mix. Add oil as needed and reduce the heat if the pan gets too hot.
3. Cook the vegetablesWhisk the remaining eggs in a bowl. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan if necessary. Increase the heat to medium-high. Cook the pepper, shallot, tomato and Tex Mex spices for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the eggs, mix and cook 2 minutes or until cooked into scrambled eggs.
4. Roll the enchiladasGarnish the crepes with the egg mixture and roll them up. Place in a lightly oiled baking dish or lined with baking paper.
5. Cook the enchiladasGarnish with the salsa and mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
6. Plate your dishServe the pancake enchiladas and garnish with the sour cream and cilantro. Bon appétit!