1. SetupChop the garlic and the green onions. Zest the orange and cut it in half. Cut the zucchini into sticks.
2. Cook the shrimpIn a bowl, combine the shrimp with the cornstarch. In a deep pan, heat a generous drizzle of oil on medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, cook the shrimp3-4 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels.
3. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Once the water is boiling, cook the ramen noodles for 1 minute. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
4. Cook the vegetablesIn a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the zucchini3-4 minutes. Add the ramen noodles, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Make the sauce and assembleIn a bowl, combine the orange zest, the orange juice, the garlic, the soy sauce, the honey and the chili peppers, to taste (caution! spicy). In the same pan used to cook the shrimp, remove the oil and add the sauce. Add the shrimp, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the shrimps are well coated.
6. Plate your dishServe the shrimp with the zucchini noodles. Garnish with the green onions and the sesame seeds. Bon appétit!