1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425 ° F. Slice the radishes and the cucumbers. Chop the dill. In a ziploc bag, crush the corn flakes cereals. On a separate cutting board, cut the chicken breasts into strips.
2. Bread the chickenIn a bowl, mix the chicken strips with the buttermilk and season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the cereals and the flour and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the chickenSpread the breaded chicken strips on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the sour cream, the mayonnaise, the sriracha to taste (caution!spicy), the spices and the lime juice. Mix well.
It's possible to reserve a portion of sauce without sriracha for children.
5. Make the saladIn a bowl, combine the radishes, the cucumbers, the dill, 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the crispy chicken strips with the salad and the spicy ranch sauce. Bon appetit!