Crispy Chicken with Tonkatsu Sauce
1. Setup Thinly slice the onion and green onion. Cut off the foot of the bok choy. Slice the chicken in half horizontally.
2. Cook the noodles Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the noodles 1 minute. Drain. Put water in the pot and bring to a boil for step 5.
3. Bread the chicken Place the sour cream in a bowl and the panko in another. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cover the chicken with sour cream and coat with a thin layer of panko. Reserve.
4. Cook the onion Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion with 1 tsp of sugar and a pinch of salt for 6-7 minutes until browned. Add the noodles and soy sauce and cook 4-5 minutes until the noodles have a few crispy spots. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
5. Cook the chicken Add a drizzle of oil to the pan. Cook the chicken slices for 5-7 minutes on each side over medium-heat. Meanwhile, blanch the bok choy in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the noodles, Tonkatsu sauce and bok choy. Garnish with the green onion. Bon appétit!
2 unit Chicken Breast
195 g Ramen Noodles
1 unit White Onion(s)
2 unit Soy Sauce
2 unit Sour Cream
120 ml Panko Breadcrumbs
2 unit Bok Choy
2 unit Green Onion(s)
80 ml Tonkatsu Sauce
What you need pan, pot, strainer, bowls, tongs
% daily value
% daily value