1. Cook the orzoBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the orzo6-8 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse to cool.
2. SetupCut the tomatoes into quarters or into cubes. Chop the cilantro. Zest the lime. Slice the halloumi.
3. Bread the halloumiIn a bowl, combine half the sour cream with the curry. Put the polenta in another bowl. Dip the halloumi in the sour cream to cover with a thin layer then coat with the polenta.
4. Cook the halloumiHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Brown the cheese slices 2-3 minutes on each side or until it's golden.
5. Make the sauceMix the rest of the sour cream with the zest, lime juice, cilantro and a drizzle of oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add some water if you want a thinner sauce. You can adapt the content of the sauce based on the family's preferences. Mix with the orzo, spinach and the tomatoes.
6. Plate your dishServe the halloumi on the salad. Place everything in the centre of the table and let everyone build their plate. Bon appétit!