25 min. | 637 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the green onions into long pieces and then into juliennes, lengthwise. Place in a bowl of cold water to make curls. Chop the garlic and the ginger. Cut the zucchini into slices. On a separate board, cut the beef strips into smaller strips, if desired.
2. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. In a pot, add the rice and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cover. Cook 10-12 minutes.
3. Make the sauce In a bowl, mix the gochujang paste, the sesame oil,the garlic, the ginger, the honey, the soy sauce and half of the sesame seeds. Mix well and reserve.
4. Cook the beef strips In a bowl, mix the beef strips with the cornstarch. In a deep skillet over medium-high heat, add a generous drizzle of oil. Cook the beef strips for 3-4 minutes or until brown and cripsy. Remove from the oil and place on paper towels. Remove the oil from the pan and put the beef strips back and add the sauce. Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Cook the zucchini In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the zucchinis for 4-5 minutes. Add the rest of the sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the crispy beef strips in the gochujang sauce with the rice and the zucchinis. Garnish with the green onions. Bon appétit!
15mlGrilled Sesame Seeds
What you need Pans, pot, bowls, paper towels.
% daily value
% daily value