1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the chives. Cut the bread slices in half.
2. Cook the baconSpread the bacon slices on a baking sheet. Cook for 12-15minutes.
3. Coat the breadPlace the panko in a bowl. In another bowl, mix 1 2P | 2 3Peggs with half of the milk. Dip the bread slices in the egg mixture then coat with the panko. Press on the panko so that it adheres well to the bread.
4. Cook the french toastIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of vegetable oil. Cook the slices of bread for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until the panko is golden brown and crispy.
5. Cook the eggsPlace the rest of the eggs in a bowl with the rest of the milk, to taste. Whisk. In a pan, over medium heat, add a tbsp. of butter. Add the eggs and cook 1-2 minutes or until the desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the crispy French toast with the eggs and the bacon. Garnish the eggs with the chives and the French toast with the maple syrup. Bon appétit!