1. SetupPeel and cut the potatoes into cubes. Cut the tomato. Chop the cilantro, the lettuce and the onion. Zest the lime and cut it in half.
2. Cook the potatoesPlace the potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 12-15 minutes. Drain and mash. Add the spice blend, to taste (caution! spicy) and the cheddar cheese. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
3. Make the feta mixture and the sauceIn a bowl, crumble the feta, add half of the onion and half of the cilantro. In another bowl, combine the yogurt, the sour cream, the juice of half a lime and the lime zest.
4. Make the pico de galloIn a bowl, combine the tomatoes, the rest of the onions, the rest of the cilantro and the juice of half a lime. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook the taquitosIn a deep pan, add about an inch of vegetable oil. Heat the corn tortillas for 30 seconds in the microwave to make them easier to fold. Place a large spoonful of the potato mixture in half of the tortilla. Fold up the tortilla. When the oil is hot, fry the taquitos2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and place on paper towels.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the inside of the taquitos with the feta mixture and the lettuce. Close and garnish with the sauce and the pico de gallo. Kids can garnish their taquitos. Bon appétit!